Show Host: Tres Crow/Ritz Group
Director of Membership and Ambassador for The Ritz Group, the premier electronic and physical networking organization in the state of Georgia. With over 2500 members, monthly networking and pitch events, hundreds of opportunities for entrepreneurs and investors.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Growing and managing the membership community of 400 people, ensuring members are using all of the tools that the Ritz Group offers.
- Maintaining the website, producing physical and electronic collateral and communications to the broader audience of 2,500.
- Signing up sponsors for all Ritz Group venues, and meeting monthly sales quotas. Sponsorships range from $349 to $5000.
- Selling licenses for Capital Expo, a privately licensed virtual trade show.
- Developing new products, services, and marketing opportunities.
- Organizing monthly Shark Attack networking events and presentations.
- Organizing and hosting the Ritz Group Radio Show.
Vinings, Cumming and Gainsville
John has 21 years of experience in the Retail, Software as a Service (SaaS), Telecommunications, Consulting, and Government sectors with focus in Technical Help Desk Operations, Call Center Process and Technology, CRM, Enterprise-wide Application Deployments, and the entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC). He has worked for organizations such as NASA, Nortel, Accenture, Cingular, and Genuine Parts Company. His focus in the last year has been entering the small business world by purchasing an AlphaGraphics franchise.
Angela S. DeCaires/BookLogix
Angela DeCaires Publishing Director, BookLogix Angela DeCaires is the Publishing Director at BookLogix. She oversees Marketing Communications for BookLogix, as well as the book marketing, eBook, and distribution departments. Angela’s background includes experience in public relations, writing, broadcasting, and journalism, having held positions in public relations and working for a number of years as a TV news producer and news writer. She holds a degree in Communication/Journalism from St. John Fisher College.
Michael Darden/A Deeper View, LLC
Michael is a resident of Georgia a serial entrepreneur who has started and run a public company, the father of three sons and husband to Renee’ for the past 21 years. Two of Michael and Renee’s boys are on the autism spectrum and Michael has been gathering quantitative methods of measuring progress for non-traditional learners using observation and proven data collection techniques. Michael is the solution integrator for Dartfish Video Solutions in the inventor of a system of dynamic progress monitoring that was initially developed at George Mason University.